Has helped over 1000 customers. One month email support
- Remove the processed food or inflammatory food that is causing extra stress on your dog’s pancreas.
- Appropriately balanced protein and fats to ensure easy and supported digestion
- Natural digestive enzyme support (from real foods)
- Backed by science to give you peace of mind
- One month email support from our nutritionists
- Step by step plan to get you dog back to their happy and healthy best
- This plans has helped over 1000 of my customers
13 Year Cost Comparison
Have a question?Contact us
About Cam, The Dog Nutritionist
Dip. Canine Nutrigenomics
Since qualifying as a dog nutritionist in 2017 I’ve worked with hundreds of dogs, suffering from a variety of illnesses. Each case is unique, requiring time and research to fully understand. I choose to work with the owner to find a bespoke solution and feeding plan. Repeating this process hundreds of times has given me a unique insight into the individual needs of dogs.
My aim is simple, to support dog owners in taking back control over the health of their dog through food. I’ve committed my life to achieving this goal and I’m proud to have helped countless owners and dogs in the process.
Gradual improvement. Happy Dog. Happy customer.
I had concerns about my dog's pancreatic health, and this guide offered the ideal solution. The recipes are simple to follow, and my dog is a fan of them (thankfully!). Gosh, we have tried so many things! Just so happy something worked.
This guide has significantly improved my dog's health. The meals are straightforward to prepare, and my dog seems to enjoy them.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.