Has helped over 1000 customers. One month email support.
“Seth, my lovely 4 year old Saluki, was on a high meat raw diet when he developed cysteine bladder stones.. Using the recommended diet (from The Dog Nutritionist) and additives and monitoring Seth over the past 3 months carefully, I am relieved and delighted that he is back to normal and happy with his new way of eating.” - Helena
- Urine pH control, and proper microbiome balance to help support urinary tract health
- Multiple diets available for a range of stone formations
- Backed by science to reduce likelihood of crystals forming to give you peace of mind
- One month email support from our nutritionists
- Step by step plan to get you dog back to their happy and healthy best
- This plans has helped over 1000 of my customers
13 Year Cost Comparison
Have a question?Contact us
About Cam, The Dog Nutritionist
Dip. Canine Nutrigenomics
Since qualifying as a dog nutritionist in 2017 I’ve worked with hundreds of dogs, suffering from a variety of illnesses. Each case is unique, requiring time and research to fully understand. I choose to work with the owner to find a bespoke solution and feeding plan. Repeating this process hundreds of times has given me a unique insight into the individual needs of dogs.
My aim is simple, to support dog owners in taking back control over the health of their dog through food. I’ve committed my life to achieving this goal and I’m proud to have helped countless owners and dogs in the process.
Thank you Cam!
Nothing I had tried was working so thought I'd give this a go and it has helped. Thank you.
I've been using the Urinary Recipes guide for a few weeks now and I'm impressed with the results. My dog's urinary health has improved and he seems to enjoy the meals. The guide is easy to follow and the meals are cost-effective.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.